Who Am I?
I’m Nori on the internet, also known as devfusediboot and NoriTech. I like Linux and mobile devices, embedded development is very interesting, also known for messing with Apple devices, and anything else I can get my hands on. Also interested in computer science.
I have quite a bit of experience with Linux, macOS, and Windows. I’m known for mostly focusing on Linux these days but I used to focus a ton on Apple devices (and still do in my spare time sometimes). I have a bit of experience with the C programming language but not enough to actually write a program. I have experience in bash, and a little bit in python. I also have some experience with postmarketOS and have ported a device. I learn more everyday as I do more projects. Will keep this as up to date as possible.
Some things to know about me
I don’t like when people tell me to use a different operating system, I know about Windows, I know about macOS, and I know about Linux. Let me use what I want! I also don’t like when people ask me questions easily found on the first page of Google, you have a resource please use it before asking me!
- Q: I saw your username (Nori) and was wondering if that was your actual name? A: It’s not my actual name and was just a name I thought up that I thought sounded nice.
- Q: I saw your profile pic, are you a male or female? A: My profile pic has no representation of my gender and is usually my favorite anime character. I’m a male.
- Q: Can you help me? A: Before asking that please use Google and if you can’t find the answer to your question then you can ask me, but please don’t use me as your personal resource.
- Q: How old are you? A: My birthday is 1/25/2004 so you can do the math.
- Q: What’s your favorite anime? A: Shakugan no Shana right now.
- Q: What’s your preferred operating system? A: Linux although I like macOS and Windows and think they’re great for different use cases.
- Q: Why are your PM’s disabled and how can I contact you? A: I don’t like getting random messages from people I don’t know unless I’m following them. If you want to contact me you can do so through email, or @ me on Twitter and I might message you myself.
About the amazing tech powering this blog
This blog uses Jekyll and GitHub pages. I’ll put more here when I can think of more.